5 de febrero de 2009
...No I can't forget this evening, no your face as you were leaving but I guess that's just the way the story goes you always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows yes it shows. No I can't forget tomorrow when I think of all my sorrow when I had you there but then I let you go and now it's only fair that I should let you know what you should know. I can't live if living is without you, I can't live I can't give any more I can't live if living is without you I can't give I can't give any more. Well I can't forget this evening or your face as you were leaving but I guess that's just the way the story goes you always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows yes it shows I can't live if living is without you I can't live I can't give any more I can't live if living is without you I can't live I can't give any more...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario